Dr. Sadek is available for a variety of collaborative trainings and in-services including but not limited to working with general and special education teachers, administrators, occupational therapists, occupational therapy graduate programs, and clinics. Click here if you are interested in any of our topics or to work together on something new!
- Fine Motor Development
- Documentation & Goal Writing
- Implementing Evidence-Based Practice
- Workload vs Caseload
- Handwriting Development
- Autism: A Neurological Perspective
- Interpreting Research Articles
- Facilitating Collaborative IEPs
- Writing Defensibly Responsible Reports
To learn more about professional training for your organization click here to contact us and schedule a conversation.
“Excellent presentation, Dr. Sadek involved the audience and provided lots of useful examples.”
“Very well spoken, neat and clean slides.”
“I liked how she used past experience stories.”
“Well prepared speaker.”