- Are you new to the IEP process? Or have you been in it for a while and still feel lost?
- Are you overwhelmed in figuring out how to make sure your child’s IEP is fit to their individual needs?
- Do you want to have a positive and collaborative relationship with your child’s school?
- Do you need help getting organized with your child’s IEP?
- Is all of the IEP language a lot to digest and navigate?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then you have come to the right place. Your child’s special education services are there to support their needs and ultimately their educational goals. And, I am here to help guide you and make the IEP process one that is supportive, clear, and collaborative.
Dr. Sadek’s private educational consulting services help families, at any stage, in the IEP process to have their needs and questions addressed and provide their child with an IEP that sets them up for success by conducting thorough record reviews, family and district collaboration, and organizational processes.
We offer private education based consulting services by phone or video conferencing to help you navigate your child’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP) journey.
The IEP process can be a very detailed and time consuming one and that is why we are here to help make your life easier. The Individual with Disabilities Education Act (1975) was designed to make sure that all children with varying ability levels had access to a Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE). Whether you are new to the IEP process or have been promoting your child’s education for a few years now, we are happy to pick up wherever you are and streamline the process through collaboration, organization, and to ultimately support your child’s success and engagement in their academic journey. At the OT Learning Lab, we are committed to easing your stress, clarifying processes, enhancing team building through families and schools, and most importantly ensuring that your child has access to the right type of IEP.
Our private educational consultation model includes:
- IEP support and education
- Record review
- Assessment review
- 504 support and education
- Research on services and interventions
- IEP organization
- Goal assessment and development
- Facilitation of positive communication and collaboration
- IEP meeting tips for success
To learn more about our educational consultation services, click here to contact us and schedule a conversation.