Dr. Sadek is available to provide evidence based and professional in-services to educators and administrators, occupational therapists and students, and other allied health professionals to provide them with valuable information and tangible strategies to implement in their practice.
These workshops can be adapted to be presented in person or through webinars.
Click here if you are interested in any of our topics or to work together on something new!
- Fine Motor Development
- Documentation & Goal Writing
- Implementing Evidence-Based Practice
- Workload vs Caseload
- Handwriting Development
- Autism: A Neurological Perspective
- Interpreting Research Articles
- Facilitating Collaborative IEPs
- Writing Defensibly Responsible Reports
To learn more about professional training for your organization click here to contact us and schedule a conversation.